🇸🇪 Vänligen notera Innehållet i denna tjänst finns förklarat i detalj på www.swamid.se. För att få använda någon av följande filer måste du antingen vara medlem i SWAMID eller godkänna SWAMIDs användaravtal för metadata.
The SWAMID metadata is signed with the key found in md-signer2.crt which has SHA256 fingerprint
Dynamic metadata via Metadata Query Protocol (MDQ)
This server acts as a MDQ. Just point your applications baseURL
. See our wiki
for more information.
These are metadata feeds to be consumed by SWAMID members and relying parties:
- Aggregate of all SWAMID 2.0 and SWAMID interfederation identity providers. This is intended to be used by relying parties (SPs) who want to be able to communicate with the full set of identity providers in the full transitive SWAMID ring of trust.
- Aggregate of all SWAMID 2.0 and SWAMID interfederation service providers. This is intended to be used by identity providers (IdPs) who want to be able to communicate with the full set of service providers in the full transitive SWAMID ring of trust.
- Aggregate of all SWAMID 2.0 registered identity providers. This is intended to be used by relying parties (SPs) who want to be able to communicate with identity providers in the local SWAMID ring of trust.
- SWAMID version 2.0 main metadata feed.
- All IdPs and SPs excluding all interfederation IdPs. Only for use with discovery services.
- The "Federation Defaults" is files provided by SWAMID that helps you configure ADFS Toolkit for our federation. It also contain the specific SWAMID-versions of the Entity Categories which includes Swedish-specific attributes like norEduPersonNIN, etc.
for more information on how to contact SWAMID Operations.